The Database and Network for Building the New Majority Innovation Economy
Problem: New Majority founders lack a central repository of information and access to resources and funding opportunities needed to build out their ideas. Investors lack a tool to source and evaluate companies run by founders of marginalized backgrounds.
Solution: The UZO Network: a database, media repository, and resource for helping founders and technologists of marginalized backgrounds learn about current events in the ecosystem, get connected with funding and mentorship opportunities, interact directly with stakeholders and collaborators, and showcase their company to the broader ecosystem. We seek to democratize and aggregate the hodge podge of information out there into a single repository where information can be easily discovered.
- Democraticizes data and information about the entrepreneurship and tech ecosystem
- Provides a repository of the who's who in the ecosystem and a curated database of resources and funding opportunities
- Aggregates and curates an informative content about technology, entrepreneurship, and the innovation ecosystem
- Connects founders and technologists to a global community of diverse founders and professionals
- Connects founders directly to investors and enables investors to filter through and directly fund companies based on their investment criteria
This could be you.
UZO is seeking :
- Promotional and Marketing Partners
- Content and Media Partners
- Advisory Partners
- Ecosystem Partners
- Financial Partners
Subscribe For Updates
For more information, a consultation, to be notified of platform launch and partner updates, and to join our network: